Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Sock Saga Continues

Apparently hype, marketing and bollocks don't just give you blisters, they make your toenails fall off as well.

Yes, its official, my first running toenail casualty, or is that my first toenail running casualty, or my first toenail casualty from running? Whichever, detachment is imminent.

I know that this sort of thing does happen and remember reading in Born to Run about some guy (Marathon or Ultra runner) who had his toenails surgically removed because 'they are just going to fall off anyway'. But I never expected to lose one of my precious little keratin end-of-soft-toe-skin-protectors myself.

Guh, the whole prospect is more gross in my imagination than bothersome to my foot.

TMI?

Thanks for reading anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment