Friday, August 6, 2010

New Blog.

Welcome to my new blog.

The old one has fallen by the wayside and rather than resurrect it, I'd rather leave it there and start something new. Not, in the personal historical spirit of 'well I never finish anything anyway', but rather as a way of reinforcing the move away from continually trying to create the present from/with the past and instead, moving out of memory and remembered moments. Re-membered moments.

(All may or may not become clearer on that subject in subsequent posts.)

So random things that are passing through my mind right now? Well, if I only allow myself to be erudite this blog may never take off. And as this commentary on Life is always going on in my head, you may as well be party to it. How are we to become intimate otherwise...?

Yes, random.

Did you see Inception yet? Ooh la la. A must for Matrix fans, though the similarities are few - but if you like to have your world view shaken and not stirred... well... just go see it.

People I would like to hear Jason Shulman sing with - in no particular order:

Katy Perry - could you imagine it...? No, me neither which is why I wanna see it.
Trevor Hall - smooth meets smoother...
Amy Lee - oh the Goth in me just wants to see what would happen!

Not much else to say. Got distracted by the requirements of Motherhood and Half Marathons.

Though I will finish by saying that if you feel like you have just dropped into the middle of something that has been going on for a while, and right now it makes no sense - you'd be right. And I have no intention of alleviating your discomfort by going back in time to tell you all about me, or filling you in on what I have been 'up to'. You'll pick it up as we go along. As will I.

Vive le RĂ©sistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment